Defining your ICP is the first step on your path to revenue-driven marketing. Learn how to create your ICP and use it to find best-fit customers.
These in-depth resources cover:
- The differences between an ideal customer profile and buyer persona (and how they work together)
- How an ICP can help prioritize revenue and customer lifetime value
- How to develop a robust go-to-market strategy with your ICP at the forefront
- The data sources you should consider when building your ICP
- Steps to activating your ICP throughout the funnel
- An interactive worksheet that you can use to create your ICP
Reach the customers and prospects that will get the most value out of your product or service with an ideal customer profile.
An ideal customer profile is based on company level firmographic and technographic data points (like employee size, technologies used, industry, and more), and it serves as a representation of your ideal customer.
We teamed up with Clearbit to provide you with a guide walking you through how to create an ICP, how to activate your ICP throughout your sales and marketing efforts, and how to keep your ICP up-to-date as your business grows.
In this guide, you’ll learn about how to define an ICP within the wider market you operate in, as well as how to use the wealth of data your organization already has to create an ICP that helps you better find and serve your ideal customer.
Once you’ve learned how to approach defining an ICP, you can fill in the interactive worksheet and create your own. This new representation of your best-fit customer can be used to optimize multiple areas of your business from demand gen to lifecycle marketing and more.